Saturday, May 30, 2009

Its been awhile

So I know I have been on hiatis for like almost a month now. And I apologize to all my readers...LOL (there only like 5 of you) but the busyness in my life has kept me away. So here is a short but sweet and to the point recap of the last 3 1/2 weeks and all the things we have done.


we have chaperoned zoo trips




we have hung out at the baseball field numerous times, in which the twins were very well behaved.









we have had 1st visits from the tooth fairy. Yeah Melody!




We have sun bathed and played in little pools.




We have gone to parks



We have ran successful businesses



And I saved the best for last....We have eaten Ice cream! Yum! Yum!

Well thats the jist of the last few weeks. I hope you enjoyed the lovely update.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I can't believe how long M's hair is in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete