Friday, May 1, 2009

Yeah! It's Firday!

I am so happy it is finally Friday! It seemed for some reason that this week would never end. Well anyway to start the day off I went to my girls school this morning to celebrate mothers day. It was a little event they call "Muffins for Mom." I must say that anything that has to do with yummy muffins...Im totally in. Not to mention it's free and I got to spend a whole 30 minutes with my 2 oldest girls without the twins. I love my twins but I dont get too much alone time with just my 2 older girls. So it was very nice. Then the rest of the day I was feeling pretty much like crud. I'm getting a little bit of a head cold, hopefully that goes away soon. Other than that just looking forward to the weekend. Melody has her first t-ball game which I am really looking forward to, and I am participating in the March of Dimes on sunday with my family. I am really looking forward to that as well. Then after that we are having family over. We always love to have company over. So its going to be a busy but good weekend. I HOPE! Well until next time here are some pics for you to enjoy. Have a good weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment